HOT POT MENU:
Follow these steps for an extraordinary Hot Pot dining experience. Prices Varies for stores, please call to find out.
Select your Hot Pot soup base.
- Original: Our signature herbal broth
- Spicy Original: Spiced up version of the original
- Half & Half: Half spicy, half original, served in a yin-yang pot
- Vegetarian Mushroom: For our vegetarian friends, original herbal with shiitake stock
Choose your favorite cuts of meats and seafood. All meats are sliced and all meatballs are wrapped fresh to order to retain the freshness and original texture of each ingredient. A few recommended Items. Order two to four items for party of four.
- Supreme Lamb Shoulder: Highest quality New Zealand lamb, sliced paper thin for supreme texture and tenderness.
- Supreme Fatty Beef: Hand rolled, thinly sliced boneless beef short rib. Most popular beef item.
- Angus Beef: USDA Certified Angus Beef rib eye, sliced medium thick to preserve the meat’s original tenderness and buttery flavors.
- Tripe: Thin strips of crunchy beef tripe. Has always been a popular hot pot item in Asia.
- Chicken Breast: Thinly sliced chicken breast meat. Lean and healthy.
- Pork Belly:Hand rolled then thinly sliced pork belly slices. Juicy and flavorful.
- House Shrimp Meatballs: Hand made meatballs with ground whole shrimp. Lightly seasoned. Best seafood seller.
- Seafood Platter: Sliced cod fillet, fresh calamari, whole shrimp, mussels and hokkigai clams.
Select from a wide range of veggies, mushroom, dumplings, tofu, and noodles. Popular and recommended items. Order four to six items for party of four.
- Pea Sprouts
- Tong-Ho Leaves
- Baby Bok Choi
- Sliced Daikon
- Sliced Taro
- Sliced Lotus Root
- Veggie Combo
- Enoki Mushroom
- Oyster Mushroom
- Shiitake Mushroom
- Frozen Sponge Tofu
- Fresh Soft Tofu
- House Potato Noodle
- Fresh Thick Noodle
- Taro Vermicelli
- Lamb Wontons
- Hot Pot Dumplins
- Egg Dumplings
- Tofu Combo Platter
- Mushroom Platter & More!
Cook the selections in your hot pot right on the table. Sliced meats and seafood may only take a few seconds of cooking to reach the perfect texture. While other items such as meatballs, mushrooms, and noodles may stay in the pot for a few minutes to absorb the flavors of the broth while tenderizing from the heat. You may enjoy one dish at a time or cook a few at the same. No matter how you eat it, we recommend sipping on our delicious soup at the same time for the ultimate enjoyment of Little Sheep hot pot dining!
FROM THE KITCHEN & GRILL
Other recommended signature Little Sheep dishes to complement the Hot Pot.
- House: Sesame Pancake: Handmade sesame crust pancake. Crispy crust with fluffy middle. Great for soup dippin’!
- Mongolian Beef Pie: Handmade beef pancake with flavorful ground beef filling. Pan-fried until crisp on both sides.
- House Pot Stickers: Handmade pork dumplings pan “stickered” until crisp on the bottom.
- House Lamb or Pork Dumplings: Original recipe filling with hand made wrapper. Water boiled.
- Mongolian Lamb Skewers: Four street style open flame charbroiled lamb skewers seasoned with salt, cumin and chili powder.
- Grilled Chicken Skewers:Marinated chicken breast meat, charbroiled and seasoned with salt, cumin and chili powder.
- Mongolian Baby Lamb Chops: Four juicy baby lamb chops grilled on open flame Mongolian style.
- Ice Creams
- Beijing Yogurt
- Sweet Corn Pancake
- Red Bean and Yam Pancake & More
Our menu may differ slightly from one restaurant to another, and some may have special local items. Please click on download full menu for each restaurants to see the complete menu.